More stock will start to become available around 4 June.
Not exactly as shown.
Worn with Shell Pants & Long Johns, these Down Pants will keep you toasty warm. For standing or sitting in severe cold, a further underlayer of Fleece Pants can be considered if the down pants are bought large enough.
Worn without shell pants, those Down Pants are great for tent or cabin, or as a warmth booster inside a sleeping bag.
- 800+ fillpower European goosedown, RDS-certified.
- Downproof, ‘super water-repellent’ ‘SnowShed’ taffeta with highly water-resistant/breathable DryShell® fabric on back of thighs.
- Protective seat & knee patches of hard-wearing, water-repellent nylon.
- Ankle cuffs of water-repellent Polartec®-100 Power Stretch® Hard Face® fleece.
- 2-way, full-length separating zippers (ankles to waist) with insulated draft flaps & 2 sliders... a) open from both ends, b) allow spot-specific ventilation, c) ensure easy 'on/off'.
- Elasticized, adjustable waist belt.
- Zippered fly, separating at waist.
- Zippered back pocket.
Weight: 800 g/28.2 oz. (size M-31)
Size (waist & inseams) : S-29, 31; M-29, 31, 33; L-29, 31, 33