FREE Shipping within Canada (limited time only).
NOW IN STOCK!
Use: Recreational, Day Touring
Advanced Drop-stitch Technology and High Air Pressure (up to 10-12 psi), plus a V-shaped hull with spine and removable tracking fin, results in an ultra-rigid craft that rivals the speed & performance of a hard-shell kayak.
Plus... The Airvolution is so stable, you can even use it as a Stand-Up Paddleboard.
- Easy transport. Fits in your car trunk.
- Easy set-up. Just inflate, that's it.
- Super-stable. Can be used as Stand-Up Paddleboard.
- Extremely tough fabric/PVC laminate.
- Dual air chambers.
- Removable tracking fin.
- Drain well with plug.
- Adjustable high-back seat.
- Molded rubber handles.
- Bungee deck lacing.
- Double Hand Pump with gauge.
- Roller carry bag.
- Dual-action hand pump with gauge.
- 12-V electric pump.
- Adjustable foot brace
- Repair Kit
Length: 14'6". Width: 37" Weight: 52 lbs.
Capacity: 2 persons & gear (550 lbs. max.)
Folded Sizes: 38.5″ X 19.5″ X 7″
Available in single (AE3029) and tandem (AE3030) lengths.