FREE SHIPPING in Canada(Kayak only).
The Advanced Frame now features an integrated "pressure relief valve" to ensure the floor is not over-inflated. Set at 1 PSI, the relief valve releases enough air to maintain 1 PSI when pumping it up, or if left in the hot sun. Other upgrades include a stiffer, higher-backed seat, providing more support. Velcro paddle holders are now standard, while new d-rings make it easier to attach gear.
Removable rigid ribs in the bow and stern are made of high grade aluminum, allowing the bow to slice through water like a knife. The stern acts as a skeg, which increases the tracking performance. When the chambers inflate, these ribs are pressed against the outer cover and form a high performance bow and stern which rival the tracking of a hard-shell day touring kayak yet still folds up compactly!
The kayak is manufactured from extremely durable materials and high-end components. There is plenty of on-board storage space without cramping your leg room, making extended trips much more enjoyable. It sets up in just a few minutes, and is compact enough to take along for an adventure anywhere. The kayak's durable double-coated fabric, heavy-duty PVC and electronically welded seams can take bumps, scrapes and rough water.
If you love the water, but like to travel light, this sleek compact inflatable kayak will add a new dimension to your outdoor adventures. From lakes, and mild rivers, to bays and estuaries, it is a delight to get on the water quickly; keep it deflated in the trunk of your car and the next time you're driving along a river, lake or bay, you can be fishing or paddling in just minutes! This is the perfect watercraft for campers, Rivers, travelers or those that just don’t want the hassle of roof racks! Duffle bag included!
- Rigid-formed Bow and Stern w/Aluminum rib
- Includes hefty duffle carrying bag.
- New! Adjustable, higher-backed seat for more support and comfort
- New! Redesigned d-rings are easier to use.
- New! 1 PSI Pressure release valve built into floor bladder.
- New! Velcro paddle holders.
- Updated high-backed seating with mesh pocket is more rigid, providing better back support.
- 1 PSI pressure relief valve built into floor chamber.
- Tracking fin
- Military-style Air Valves and Twistlok valves, fits most standard pumps without an adaptor
- Molded low-profile rubber handles
- Durable double-coated PVC-coated nylon w/tarpaulin fabric
- Electronically Welded Seams
- Bungee Deck Lacing to hold extra gear
- Coaming area to keep out water, can use the optional Spray Skirt
- MODEL AE1012-R
- COLOR Red/grey.
- LENGTH 10’5"
- WIDTH 32"
- WEIGHT 36 LBS. (16 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 300 LBS. (136 KG)
- FOLDED SIZE 30" X 17" X 10"
- CHAMBERS 7
FREE SHIPPING in Canada (Kayak only). We will deduct the kayak shipping charge from the order total before processing the payment.
For more information, please visit USA website: advancedelements.com