Ultralight, Compact and Versatile… The ideal sleeping bag for summer trips!
- Waterproof, highly breathable DryShell® outer fabric.
- Stitchlines sewn with water-repellent thread.
850+ fillpower Premium European Goosedown.
RDS-certified (Responsible Down Standard).
- Quilted (sewn-through) construction.
- Opens up almost flat into a quilt.
- 2 bags zip together to form a double.
- Full-length zipper, along side & across foot, opens at both ends for ventilation.
- Estimated comfort limit: 5°C
- Waterproof-coated stuffsack included... or upgrade to a Compressor Sack for $9.95.
Expertly designed & crafted in Canada.
|Model||Length||Interior Girth**||Est. Comf. Max.||Fill Weight||Total Weight||Price||Compressor Sack Size|
|BQ-M||fits to 5'8"||
|5°C||225 g/7.9 oz.||557 g/1.23 lbs.||
|BQ-L||fits to 6'3"||
|5°C||255 g/9 oz.||612 g/1.35 lbs.||
* (Diameter). The smaller one of 2 suggested sizes is more compact, but harder to stuff.