Shell pants for skiing (downhill & backcountry) and snowboarding.
- Heavy-duty (70-denier), waterproof / highly breathable 3-layer DryShell® Pro. Fully seamsealed.
- 500-denier Cordura® ankle patches.
- Full-length, separating 2-way zippers allow pants too be put-on / taken off without removing skis or boots.
- Elasticized, split snowcuffs with hook/loop closure and 2-step snap adjustment.
- Ankles adjust with dual hook/loop tabs.
- Fully-articulated knees for ease of movement.
- Partially elasticized waist, with adjustable full-length belt.
- Zippered fly, separating at waist.
- Zippered front pocket.
Expertly designed & crafted in Canada.
3 length choices per size
Men's S-L: S-27, 29, 31; M-27, 29, 31, 33; L-29, 31, 33.
Weight: 760g /26.8oz. (Size M32)
DryShell-Pro® is Taiga Works’ proprietary name for a high-performance 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric.
Measurements are based on wearing normal (non-bulky) indoor clothing. However, the cut of this garment allows for wearing a pair of Long Johns & Fleece Pants underneath.
|Waist* fits up to...||30-36"||33-39"||36-42"||39-45"|
|Hips* fits up to...||39"||42"||45"||48"|
* Take your measurements wearing normal (non-bulky) indoor clothing.