Sleep in it or walk in it, or comfortably lounge in a cold place...
Ideal for Camp, Cottage or Ice Rink – or as Survival Gear. For changing the bag into the 'walk' mode, simply unzip arm openings & foot end, then pull the foot end up and tighten its drawstring around your waist. That's all!
- Waterproof highly beathable DryShell® outer fabric.
- Stitchlines sewn with water-repellent thread.
850+ fillpower 'Ultimate' European goosedown,
RDS-certified (Responsible Down Standard).
- 2 zippered arm slots with draft flap.
- Drawstring to hold bag in 'walk' mode.
- Waist-fold functions as handwarmer pouch.
- Full-length zipper along side & across foot
opens at both ends for ventilation.
- Bag opens up almost flat like a quilt.
- Waterproof stuffsack included...
or upgrade to a Compresser Sack for $9.95.
Expertly designed & crafted in CANADA.
SleepWalker, 'Reg.' - quilted version.
SQ-M: Rated 5ºC*, 330g fill, 1.63 lbs. total weight. $319.50
SQ-L: Rated 5ºC*, 390g fill, 1.82 lbs. total weight. $339.50
SleepWalker, 'Plus' - baffled version (not sewn-through)
S10-M: Rated 0ºC*, 380 g fill, 1.80 lbs. total weight. $379.50
S10-L: Rated 0ºC*, 425 g fill, 1.98 lbs. total weight. $398.50
* warmer in the 'walk' mode (with clothing), comparable to a heavy down coat.