The J.B. Field's "30 Below Classic" is the best-selling winter sock in Canada!
Made from 70% merino wool and featuring a heavy weight cushioning throughout, these socks will keep your feet warm from zero to -30°C. The high content of merino wool also helps wick moisture and keep your feet dry and blister free when doing outdoor activities in cold temperatures.
Soft, warm, and durable: Merino wool is a versatile fibre that wicks away moisture and keeps your feet dry, blister-free, and smelling great. Due to a lower micron width per strand, it is a finer type of wool without the itch.
Medium 8039 (Women's 5-9 Shoe / Men's 4 - 8 Shoe)
Large 8030 (Men's 8-12 Shoe / Women's 9 -13 Shoe)
- Content- 70% Merino Wool & 30% Nylon
- Non-Binding: the loose fitting top won’t restrict circulation in the leg
- Heavy Weight Cushion - full terry cushion for added comfort, extra warmth, and protection
- Suitable for extreme cold weather as low as -30°C
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!