Sleep in it or walk in it… (or maybe both on a full-moon night).
This sleeping bag is ideal for camp, cottage or couch – or as survival gear. Once you are in the bag and want to change it into the 'walk' mode, simply unzip arm openings & foot end, then pull the foot end up and tighten it's drawstring around your waist. That's all!
- Waterproof/beathable DryShell® outer fabric.
850+ fillpower 'Ultimate' European goosedown.
RDS-certified (Responsible Down Standard).
- 2 zippered arm slots with draft flap.
- Drawstring to hold bag in 'walk' mode.
- Waist fold functions as handwarmer pouch.
- Bag opens up almost flat like a quilt.
- Zipper opens from both ends.
- Quilted construction.
Expertly designed & crafted in CANADA.
SQ-M: Rated 5ºC*, 245g fill, 1.5 lbs. total weight. $259.50
SQ-L: Rated 5ºC*, 290g fill, 1.65 lbs. total weight. $279.50
* warmer in the 'walk' mode (with clothing), comparable to a heavy down coat
A fully baffled version (not sewn through) for colder temperatures will be available in about 2 weeks.