- 3-layer DryShell® Pro. Fully seamsealed.
- Completely waterproof (rainproof). Guaranteed!
- Highly breathable and air-permeable, yet windproof.
- Tough, but light, 30/55-denier face fabric.
- 70/160 denier reinforcements on shoulders, underarms & lower back.
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement.
- Large, waterproof, zippered underarm vents.
- 'Reefer' snaps prevent gapping when vents are fully open.
- 3-way adjustable, visored hood is helmet compatible.
- 'MaxVision' cinch system lets the hood turn with your head.
- Semi-collar minimizes bulge in neck when hood is down.
- 5 zippered pockets: 2 large, vertical hand pockets. 2 horizontal outer chest pockets. 1 vertical inner chest pocket.
- Horizontal openings & rainflaps keep contents of outer chest pockets easily accessible, dry & secure.
- #5 Vislon 2-way centre zipper. Internal rainflap.
- Hook/loop-adjustable cuffs.
- Waist & hem drawstrings.
Expertly designed & crafted in Vancouver, CANADA.
Colours: Black, Red/tar, Sunrise-Orange/tar, Olive/tar, Royal/tar, Steel/tar, Brick/tar.
Dryshell® Pro is Taiga Works’ proprietary name for a high-performance 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric.
The cut of this garment allows wearing a Fleece Jacket (Polartec-300) underneath, without restricting freedom of movement. However, the body measurements in this chart are based on wearing normal indoor clothing. Therefore, please wear normal (non-bulky) indoor clothing, when taking your measurements.
|Chest fits up to...||38-39"
|Waist/Belly, Hips* fits up to…||38-39"
**Waist/Belly, Hips: use the largest one of these 3 girths.
**Back Length: from neck seam to bottom of the jacket.