PACKLITE™ AE3041R 4-lb Packlite Kayak Outer Cover
Extend the paddling possibilities of your PackLite kayak with the new 4-lb PackLite Outer Kayak Cover!
The Advanced Elements Packlite Outer Cover extends the paddling options for your Packlite inflatable kayak. Simply slip the Outer Cover over your PackLite kayak to create a more enclosed-style kayak capable of accepting Advanced Elements spray skirts.
Made from the same rugged yet lightweight material as the Packlite Kayak, the Outer Cover is an environmentally-friendly, PVC-free material comprised of polyester ripstop. The cover features an inflatable coaming tube and two inflatable deck lifts - which aid in shedding water and keeping wind out - and an integrated tracking fin to increase paddling performance.
Four front d-rings and four rear d-rings on the cover allow one to attach the Packlite Kayak carrying case or additional gear.
The cover is lightweight, adding a mere 4 lbs to your Packlite Kayak weight.
- Ultra-lightweight 4 lbs
- Rugged pvc-free polyester ripstop with a polyurethane laminate.
- One inflatable coaming tube can accept optional Advanced Elements spray skirts.
- Two inflatable deck lifts to sculpt the hull
- Molded carrying handle with d-rings.
- Electronically welded seams
- D-rings for attaching gear on bow, stern and carrying handle.
- Designed to be used in flat water to salt water.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a cover for your existing Packlite kayak - the kayak is NOT included.
For more information, go to advancedelements.com