The unique shape of the RapidUp™ sail is specially designed to conform to kayak decks and uses a built in non-corroding “spring” frame that gives the RapidUp™ the ability to “spring” open. Made of high quality, durable rip-stop sail cloth; this sail has adjustable attachments, quick connecting lanyards, d-rings, and a carabiner for easy attachment to multiple deck configurations.
- Compact and Portable.
- Unique shape that conforms to kayak decks.
- Non-corroding internal “spring” frame.
- Made of high quality, durable rip-stop sail cloth.
- Rapidly deploys.
- Stows quickly.
- Easy to setup.
- Adjustable attachments for multiple kayak and canoe hardware configurations.
- Stows flat on the deck of the kayak.
- Large central window and two side windows for clear visibility.
- Can be hand-held operated.
- Folds into a disk shape for easy storage.
- Storage Bag
- Instruction Manual
- 2 Quick Connect Stabilization Lanyards
- 1 Quick Connect Dousing Lanyard
- 1 Carabiner Base Clip
Advanced Elements®'1012' Kayak (AE1012)
Bonus: FREE Double- action Handpump with Gauge ($52.95 value) included with purchase of this kayak. With its proven ...
Regular price $749 Sale price
Advanced Elements® Sport Kayak (AE1017)
Bonus: FREE Double- action Handpump with Gauge ($52.95 value) included with purchase of this kayak. The Sport is a l...
Regular price $629 Sale price
Advanced Elements®'Airvolution-1' High-Pressure Kayak (AE3029)
Double-action Handpump & electric pump are included with kayak.With the Airvolution-1 you also get a $400 BONUS, ...
Regular price $1,839