Expeditionary mummy. Roomy, yet superwarm. Cannot open flat or zip together. Range: -35°C.
- Waterproof, highly breathable DryShell® outer fabric.
- Stitchlines sewn with water-repellent thread.
850+ fillpower Premium European Goosedown.
RDS-certified (Responsible Down Standard).
- a splendid loft of 9-9.5" (23-24 cm).
- Rated to -35°C.
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. (M), or 3.74 lbs. (L).
- Articulated, differential construction ensures an even layer of insulation.
- Contoured neck opening & superbly sculpted hood.
- Anatomically shaped, downfilled 'Draft Yoke' - hassle-free, cozy & effective.
- Downfilled 'semi collar' eliminates drawstring pressure.
- Lycra®-elasticized calf section fills empty space around legs.
- Anatomically correct slant/trapezoid foot box.
- Trouble-free, 'Instant-Release' side zipper.
- Zippered pocket.
- Sideblock baffle prevents down from shifting.
- Waterproof-coated stuffsack included... or upgrade to a Compressor Sack for $9.95.
Yoke Draft Collar (on 'MB', 'M' & 'A' bags - except 'M10')
Yoke-shaped semi collar blocks drafts. Hassle-free automatic function. No outdated "garrotting" drawstring, as still found on most other brands.
Face Draft Tube (on all Taiga® bags)
Comfortable downfilled tube with integral drawcord snugs around your face, keeping the cold out. Far superior to the outdated plain drawstrings still found on most other brands.
Expertly designed & crafted in Canada.
|Model||Fitting||Est. Max. Temp.||Fill Weight||Total Weight||Price||Size of Compressor Sack|
|A50-M|| Fits to 5'9",
|-35°C||1063 g/37.5 oz.||1540 g/3.4 lbs.||
|A50-L|| Fits to 6'4",
|-35°C||1171 g/41.3 oz.||1695g/3.74 lbs.||
|A50-XL||Fits to 6'4'',
|-35°C||1213 g/42.8 oz.||1840g/4.06 lbs.||
* Diameter of sack. The smaller one of 2 suggested sizes is more compact, but harder to stuff.