The Colorado has a raised bow and stern and is as close in shape, comfort and styling to the traditional North American Indian canoe as an inflatable boat will ever get. It’s double hull construction makes it very rugged and rigid. The canoe combines the stability, maneuverability and sea worthiness of a kayak with comfort, looks and styling of the traditional North American canoe. Ideally suited for rough waters, lakes, ocean, fishing and diving and great for beginners.
- 2 elevated bucket seat with storage compartments in back
- removable stern storage compartment
- 2 directional strakes
- multiple D-rings and ties
- 18 gauge PVC/420D nylon cover
- Durable reinforced fabric material on bottom
- carrying handles and a nylon carrying bag
- motor mount fittings (to attach a Sevylor SBM 12V trolling motor)
- Paddle/oar holders
- Repair Kit
- LOA - 10’10”
- Beam - 34”
- Weight - 37 lbs.
- Pers. Capacity - 2
- Max. Capacity - 500 lbs.
- Colour: Blue
- Model: U241BLU-00-000