The lightweight and compressible Scream 25 sets the precedent as the perfect secondary pack to escort you into the backcountry or next overseas trip. With the reversible front panel pocket, the Scream 25 can be stuffed inside and stored in compact form for travel, packing, storage, etc. Coming in at under 1lb, this durable daypack is made from high tenacity nylon ensuring years of use on and off the trail. Dual trekking pole mounts, breathable shoulder straps and bottle compatible side pockets provide a perfect secondary ruck to escape from basecamp and explore those peaks in comfort!
- Minimalist top loading ruck with single compression strap toplid
- Diamond airmesh shoulder straps with DWR anti-sweat finish
- Rucksack reverses and packs inside it's front accessory pocket (makes a great pillow!)
- Tool & trekking pole mount loops
- Side panel mesh pockets fits SIGG™ and Nalgene® style water bottles
- Internal hydration bladder sleeve with single exit port
- Anti-sag hydration bladder harness
- Side compression straps
- Zippered toplid pocket
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- Fabric: 210d Duramax™ Junior RipStop Nylon, 420d Duramax™ Nylon, 210d RipStop Liner
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 10.5" x 7.5" / 44.5 x 26.75 x 19 cm
- Waist Belt Webbing: 1"
- Volume: 1465 cu. in. / 24 L
- Capacity: Up to 20 lbs
- Weight: 15.5 ozs / 0.44 kgs
- Torso: 15" - 20" (38 - 50.75 cm)
- Extra Small: Fits torsos up to 15 ½"
- Small: Fits torsos 16" to 17½"
- Medium/Regular: Fits torsos 18" to 19½"
- Large/Tall: Fits torsos 20" and up