Fully functional, basic ski pants, made with the high quality you expect from Taiga® products.
Heavy-duty (70-denier) waterproof/highly breathable 3-layer DryShell®Pro.
- Fully seamsealed.
- Protective Cordura® calf patches.
- Full-length, separating side zippers allow you to put on/take off these pants without removing skis or boots.
- Elasticized, split snow cuffs with hook/loop closure and
2-step snap adjustment.
- Fully articulated knees.
- Elasticized waist with drawstring.
Expertly designed & crafted in CANADA.
3 or 4 length choices per size. (27"-33").
L: S-27, 29, 31; M-27, 29, 31, 33; L-29, 31, 33.
Weight: 604 g /21.3 oz. (Size M31)
DryShell-Pro® is Taiga Works’ proprietary name for a high-performance 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric.
Measurements are based on wearing normal (non-bulky) indoor clothing. However, the cut of this garment allows for wearing a pair of Long Johns & Fleece Pants underneath.
|Waist* fits up to...||25-40"||28-43"||31-46"||34-49"|
|Hips* fits up to...||40"||43"||46"||49"|
* Take your measurements wearing normal (non-bulky) indoor clothing.