Only available for customers buying an MSR® Reactor stove system at Taiga.
- Canister is designed for use with all MSR canisters stoves and will work with many other brand canister stoves
- 80/20 blend of isobutane and propane is clean burning, delivering superior performance throughout the life of the canister and in colder temperatures
- Printed float gauge allows you to place your canister in water to determine how much fuel is left
- Self-sealing valve allows the canister to be removed from the stove burner for transportation
- Canisters can be recycled under specific conditions; consult your local recycling center for regulations
- Weight: Net 8 oz. (227 g) Gross 13.1 oz. (374 g)
Not available online. This is a flammable item and cannot be shipped. You can buy it online and pick it up at our factory showroom. Limit 1 per household.
MSR® SuperFly Stove with Autostart
The SuperFly canister stove’s adaptable, Multi-Mount interface makes it MSR most versatile when traveling internation...
Regular price $84.95
MSR® Isopro Fuel Canister, 3 oz.
Only available for customers buying an MSR® canister stove at Taiga. For use with MSR® canister stoves, the fuel is c...
Out of stock
MSR® Trillium Stove Base
The MSR Trillium Stove Base is designed to stabilize your MSR stove. It works especially well on snow, sand or loose ...
Regular price $19.95 Sale price