Designed for backpackers and adventurers who want to make the most of their time outdoors, the FreeLite™ 1 offers the comfort of a backpacking tent in an ultralight design that won’t weigh you down or take up much room in your pack. With its unified freestanding frame, it sets up quickly to offer soloists plenty of headroom—great for sitting up and planning the next day’s adventure, whether it’s hiking the Tahoe Rim Trail, mountain biking the Flume Trail, or sport climbing on the South shore. The ventilating micromesh canopy and large, easy-access door are just a few of this liberating tent’s livable features that make you feel free to tackle it all.
- Ultralight: Our lightest freestanding, double-wall solo tent provides full protection without a big weight penalty.
- Easy Access: Large door offers access to spacious interior for comfort and convenience on longer backcountry trips.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection.
- Color Red
- Capacity 1
- Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint 1 lbs 10 oz / 740 g
- Minimum Weight 1 lbs 15 oz / 890 g
- Packed Weight 2 lbs 7 oz / 1.09 kg
- Floor Area 18 sq. ft / 1.67 sq. m
- Vestibule Area 9 sq. ft / 0.83 sq. m
- Tent Volume 23 cu. ft / 651 liters
- Vestibule Volume 7 cu. ft / 198 liters
- Interior Peak Height 36 in / 91 cm
- Packed Size 18 x 6 in / 46 x 15 cm
- Number of Doors 1
- Freestanding yes
- Number of Poles 1 Aluminum 7000 Series
- Rainfly Fabric 15D Nylon Ristop 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
- Mesh Type 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric 15D Ripstop Nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
Secure shelter for two is reasonably spacious and high enough to sit up in.3 hooded vents, shielded by storm hoods, e...
The small pack size, light weight, and simple set up make the Solitaire the perfect choice for lightweight conscious ...
Eureka! Midori Solo
Mesh tent bodies aid ventilation and lighten the load in these versatile end-entry tents. V3 Enhanced Tent System: V...