The MSR Elixir 2 Tent fly rolls back for venting and buttons down for shelter from storms. Comes with the footprint so you can leave the canopy behind for ultralight outings.
- Crossed arch pole configuration provides lots of headroom.
- Large doors and vestibules offer easy access and room to store your gear.
- Side-entry vestibules feature rain gutters to prevent water from channeling inside when you enter and exit.
- Silver-grey coloured fly creates neutral interior lighting. Red floor reflects headlamps and makes gear easy to spot.
- Poles, clipping and webbing are colour-coded for fast, fumble-free set-up.
Door(s) 2 doors
Canopy Fabric 20-denier nylon ripstop
Vestibule(s) 2 vestibules
Canopy Mesh Nylon mesh
Floor Fabric 70-denier nylon
Floor Coating Polyurethane
Floor Waterproofness 3000mm
Fly Fabric 68-denier polyester
Fly Coating Polyurethane
Fly Waterproofness 1500mm
Floor Length 2.13m
Floor Width 1.27m
Floor Area 2.69sq. m
Interior Peak Height 1.02m
Minimum Weight 2.12kg
Packed Weight 2.66kg
Packed Size 51 x 17cm
Vestibule Area (primary) 0.93sq. m
Vestibule Area (secondary) 0.93sq. m
Free Standing Yes
Country of Origin: Made in Taiwan
Secure shelter for two is reasonably spacious and high enough to sit up in.3 hooded vents, shielded by storm hoods, e...
The small pack size, light weight, and simple set up make the Solitaire the perfect choice for lightweight conscious ...
Eureka! Amari Pass Solo
Three-season tent ideal for hiking, canoeing, and kayaking. Mesh tent body aids ventilation and lightens the load in ...
Regular price $139.95