Eureka Chrysalis Hammock Tent
- Patented 2 poles covered hammock design provides the comfort of hammock and the functionality of a tent
- Sleeping on your side is not only possible but comfortable, too! Camper can lie in a true horizontal position for restful sleep.
- Wide web straps secure easily to two trees or other stable structures, for a fast and easy setup, without damaging the trees
- Protective overfly offers full weather protection
- Side entry wall flaps allow easy entry/exit from both sides of the tent
- Built in mesh windows in the wall flaps offer insect protection, or can be opened completely when needed
- Interior gear storage options abound in head and foot areas as well as overhead via the ridge strap
- Upper layer: 75D polyester 1500mm coating
- Hammock: 75D polyester 800mm coating
- Breathability: 40D noseeum mesh
- Frame: 2 crossbars are steel construction, rugged cam buckles for web adjustment
Secure shelter for two is reasonably spacious and high enough to sit up in.3 hooded vents, shielded by storm hoods, e...
The small pack size, light weight, and simple set up make the Solitaire the perfect choice for lightweight conscious ...
Eureka! Midori Solo
Mesh tent bodies aid ventilation and lighten the load in these versatile end-entry tents. V3 Enhanced Tent System: V...