The StraitEdge™ Kayak is the first sit-on-top self-bailing inflatable kayak to incorporate aluminum rib-frames in the bow and stern to improve tracking in open water conditions.
With a hull design similar to a hard-shell sit-on-top kayak and self bailing ports that can be opened in rough conditions and closed in calm or cold conditions, you have a kayak that can be paddled in up to class III whitewater with improved trackability on open water.
It can be easily packed away into its duffel bag and paddled in most remote locations.
- MODEL AE1006-Y
- COLOR YELLOW/GRAY
- LENGTH 9’8"
- WIDTH 35"
- WEIGHT 34 LBS. (15 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 300 LBS. (136 KG)
- FOLDED SIZE 30" X 17" X 10"
- CHAMBERS 5
- StraitEdge™ System - unique bow and stern design
- Hard edge bow and stern for improved tracking
- Spring™ valve
- Front and rear bungee deck Lacing
- Adjustable back support
- Molded rubber handles
- Reinforced bow seam
- Mesh pocket
- Self-bailing ports
- Welded seams
- Thigh strap compatible D-rings
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Versatile: The Accessory Mounting Bar gives the ability to mount aftermarket rod holders, fish finder, and other equipment.
- Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable lumbar seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Durable: Abrasion Pads in high use areas for maximum durability.
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Repair Kit
- Folding Seat
- Owner’s Manual
For more information, please visit USA website: advancedelements.com