The StraitEdge™ Angler inflatable kayak has been designed with the needs of the kayak angler in mind. Its wide beam provides maximum stability while bringing in big catches. Multi-layer material, added abrasion pads, and multiple air chambers provide maximum durability for aggressive conditions. Its revolutionary removable Accessory Frame offers a variety of easy access options.
By adding aftermarket 1” rail-mounts you can customize your kayak with rod holders, a fish finder, or other equipment. Other key features include an ultra comfortable high back seat with two rod holders and an inflatable lumbar support for long days on the water, stainless steel d-rings and bungee deck lacing for abundant gear storage, and paddle holders.
Combine all of these features with the StraitEdge™ Angler's patented aluminum rib-frame technology for superior tracking and performance!
- MODEL AE1006-ANG
- COLOR YELLOW/GRAY
- LENGTH 9’8”
- WIDTH 35"
- WEIGHT 41 LBS. (18 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 300 LBS. (136 KG)
- FOLDED SIZE 30" X 17" X 10"
- CHAMBERS 5
- Accessory mounting rail
- Spring™ valve
- Front and rear bungee deck Lacing with stainless steel d-rings
- High backed seat with two rod holders and inflatable lumbar support
- Stainless steel d-rings for drift anchor and stringer attachment
- Paddle holders
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Versatile: The Accessory Mounting Bar gives the ability to mount aftermarket rod holders, fish finder, and other equipment.
- Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable lumbar seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Durable: Abrasion Pads in high use areas for maximum durability.
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Repair Kit
- Lumbar Seat
- Owner’s Manual
- Rod Holders
- Accessory Mounting Rail
For more information, please visit advancedelements.com