FREE Shipping in Canada for Advanced Elements kayaks (shipping charges may apply for accessories).
The FireFly™ kayak is designed to be a compact recreational inflatable kayak with several unique features that improve the performance and durability. It is the perfect family product for spending time on the water. Whether you are floating rivers or paddling lakes you will appreciate the quality in this stable recreational boat. USA Website
- MODEL AE1020-Y
- COLOR YELLOW/BLUE
- LENGTH 7’10"
- WIDTH 35"
- WEIGHT 16 LBS. (7 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 250 LBS. (113 KG)
- CHAMBERS 3
- FOLDED SIZE 23" X 18" X 5"
- Rigid Bow & Stern: Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & Light: Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy To Set Up: Twistlok™ valves and high flow Spring™ valves allow for quick setup time.
- Hull Design: Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
- Rubber molded handle
- Bungee deck lacing
- Mesh pocket
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Heavy-duty PVC main chamber
- Tracking fin
- Welded perimeter seam
- 600 D polyester cover
- Durable PVC Tarpaulin hull material
- Rigid bow and stern
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- Seat not included.
For more information, please visit USA website: advancedelements.com