Waterproof/breathable DryShell® outer fabric, water-repellent thread. 850+ fillpower European Goosedown. -13°C to -20°C.
Revolutionary 'Dream Machine' combines thermal efficiency with exceptional versatility!
- Waterproof, highly breathable DryShell® outer fabric.
- Stitchlines sewn with water-repellent thread.
- Detachable 'Collar Hood' , significantly increases versatility & warmth ...
- a) allows zipping 2 bags together, with both hoods in their proper place.
- b) doubles as a comfortable, superbly effective draft collar.
- Down-filled Face Draft Tube eliminates drawstring pressure & reduces draft.
- Hassle-free 'Instant-Release' safety zipper, with compartmentalized draft flap, alongside & foot provides ample ventilation.
- Bag opens up to use as a comforter.
- 2 bags zip together to form a double.
850+ fillpower Premium European Goosedown,
RDS-certified (Responsible Down Standard).
- Waterproof-coated stuffsack included... or upgrade to a Compressor Sack for $9.95.
Sideblock Baffle (on 'M' & 'BH' bags)
Separation between top & bottom of sleeping bag prevents down from shifting and forming cold spots. "Continuous baffles" (no sideblock) are a cheaper, less effective construction.
Face Draft Tube (on all Taiga® bags)
Comfortable downfilled tube with integral drawcord snugs around your face, keeping the cold out. Far superior to the outdated plain drawstrings still found on most other brands.
Expertly designed & crafted in Canada.
|Model||Fitting||Est. Comf. Max.||Fill Weight||Total Weight||Price||Size of Compressor Sack|
|BH30-M||fits to 5'9",
|-13°C||721 g/25.4 oz. fill
||1180 g/2.6 lbs.||
|BH30-L||fits to 6'4",
|-13°C||806 g/28.4 oz. fill
||1295 g/2.85 lbs.||
|BH30-XL||fits to 6'4",
|-13°C||847 g/29.9 oz. fill
||1365 g/3.01 lbs.||
|BH40-M||fits to 5'9",
|-20°C||895 g/31.6 oz. fill
||1375 g/3.03 lbs.||
|BH40-L||fits to 6'4",
|-20°C||996 g/35.1 oz. fill
||1505 g/3.32 lbs.||
|BH40-XL||fits to 6'4",
|-20°C||1039 g/36.6 oz. fill
||1575 g/3.47 lbs.||
* Diameter of sack. The smaller one of 2 suggested sizes is more compact, but harder to stuff.