The Sting Ray is the "jack of all trades". Perfect for general-purpose recreational use and light touring, the Sting Ray excels at all kinds of paddling. Solid in the water and light in the hand, the soft dihedral cross-sectional shape of the blade gives flutter-free performance and great ease of use.
- The Sting Ray is an all-purpose recreational and light touring paddle - an excellent value with an incredibly light weight.
- With a meticulously engineered blade shape, the Sting Ray provides a flutter-free stroke with superior directional control.
- Made with Aquabound’s new ABX resin material- LIGHTER and TOUGHER than ever before.
- These paddles are lightweight and balanced with precision – you can feel the performance in your hands.
- Yellow Blade / Aluminum Shaft
- Weight (220cm) 36.5 oz - lighter!
- Blade Material Yellow abX resin
- Blade Shape Asymmetrical dihedral
- Blade Size 6.25” x 18”
- Shaft Material Aluminum Alloy
- Shaft Type: 4 piece
- Feather Angle 60’ right / 0’ unfeathered